St. John’s Waterloo Food Court is operated by St. John’s Waterloo. After a major restoration, our market will be reopened on Monday 8 August 2022 as an environmentally friendly food market in the heart of Waterloo.
We are looking for traders who:
– support the idea of an environmentally friendly market
– have unique products and a good outward appearance
– have experience in a similar field
– use organic/ethical products as much as possible
– provide diverse meal options (Vegan, Vegetarian, etc.)
– engage with customers, our community and our team
You can read more about what we are looking for as well as the application process here. Applications must be submitted by Friday 17 June 2022.